Leave a Message
We will call you back soon!
Your message must be between 20-3,000 characters!
Please check your E-mail!
More information facilitates better communication.
EOTS Ultra Long Range Electro Optical Tracking System with IR Camera JH602-1100
JH602-1100 EOTS electro-optical infrared (EO/IR) tracking camera system is equipped with
a high resolution 640x512 HgCdTe MWIR cooled thermal camera with 1100~110mm continuous
zoom lens which offers super long range security and surveillance application, capable of observation,
recognition, aiming and tracking target at day and night.
JH6021100 system can work independently for ship navigation and surveillance at night,or integrated
into a larger surveillance system, capable of receiving slaving instruction from radar.
Applied to different carriers(such as aircraft, vessel and vehicle) to search, observe and track target with
collimation control, navigation and early warning functions.
1. High accuracy continuous zoom lens matches complex variable control system, provides
crisp image and stabilized optic-axis in 110mm~1100mm focus length.
2. 640×512 HgCdTe cooled FPA detector provide high quality image.
3. Multi axis stabilization platform, combined with high accuracy gyro and servo control system,
ensures system have high accuracy stabilized tracking ability.
4. Portable CDU, easy operation.
5. Military standard components, high reliability, long lifetime enables working under severe
environment for a long time.
6. Fully-sealed waterproof, optical-mechanical electronic integration design meets military standard.
Cooled HgCdTe FPA
with 1100~1100mm continuous zoom lens
2× (optional: 4×)
TURRET DIRECTION RANGE
0~330° (optional n×360°);
Turret maximum angle speed
Azimuth: >50°/s; Elevation: >50°/s
CTW, CTB, COT
Video signal format
DC 24V /15A, 220VAC
96W (average), 240W (maximum)
Operating temperature range
Storage temperature range
700mm × 700mm × 1050mm (Turret)
400mm × 300mm × 190mm (CDU)
approx. 127kg (Turret); 10kg(CDU)