JHP320-B220 Airborne Dual - Sensor Electro Optical Infrared Camera Monitoring System
JHP320-B220 dual-sensor gimbal is small aircraft, aerostat and other airborne platforms for target surveillance, applicable on UAV,tracking and positioning. The system is an optical-mechanical-electrical integration, configured with30×continuous zoom HD 1080p day light camera,80mm uncooled thermal camera.
Features and Functions
1) Azimuth and elevation 2-axis stabilized platform, integrated with high accuracygyro and servo control system, to realize full coverage reconnaissance, supportboth day and night observation.
2) Video tracking capability with manual locking and tracking;
3) Small size, light weight, and compact structure, strong carrier adaptability, lowconsumption, and high cost-effectiveness.
4) High accuracy calibration to ensure the alignment of thermal camera anddaylight camera.
5) Capable of data return such as working mode, azimuth angle, elevation angle,etc.